Around the New Year, people become curious and want to read about predictions for the coming year (so here they are). Bare in mind that Nostradamus’ prophecies weren’t written in a “year to year” chronological manner (he left it up to us to fill in the gaps). So, as I look into my non-existent, invisible mystical crystal ball–here is what I see:
“The great band and sect of the Crusaders will array themselves in Mesopotamia…”
1. CRUSADES, any of the military expeditions which Christians undertook to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims.
2. MESOPOTAMIA, an ancient country in southwestern Asia, between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Iraq’s former name.
EXPLANATION: Technically speaking Bush’s Operation Iraqi Freedom was a military invasion of Iraq to rid the world of weapons of mass destruction. But when no WMD were found there, instead of leaving Iraq, they stayed there. Is it a war, a military operation, an invasion, a deception, a crusade, an act of liberation, or what?
I fail to be able to “accurately define” just exactly what Operation Iraqi Freedom truly is (other then being the world’s biggest military cluster fu%k). Maybe the only people who can define it is Don Rumsfeld, or Bush, or Cheney. The so-called Islamic Terrorists consider Operation Iraqi Freedom to be (what they call) a Zioinst Crusade. Well, whatever it is–it sure is a big mess which appears to be getting bigger by the day. I wish the people of Iraq luck in sorting out their nation’s future!
“THE GREAT FAMINE I SENSE APPROACHING WILL ARRIVE IN VARIOUS REGIONS, THEN TURN, BECOMING UNIVERSAL. IT WILL BE SO GREAT AND LONG LASTING THAT ONE WILL PLUCK ROOTS FROM THE TREES AND BABIES FROM THE BREAST”.
EXPLANTION: Gee, that sure does sound “grim” to me! Every year the surface temperature of the Earth continues to increase–breaking weather records on an annual basis. Hey everybody–GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL–and if the world fails to acknowledge this fact, and act on it a prudent, rational, and cost effective manner, things will only get worse in the future.
OTHER PROPHETIC NOTES:
Below is a list of my personal fears, concerns, and quasi-predictions.
1. I truly fear that the Hawaiian Islands (known in America as the Aloha State) might suffer from additional earthquakes this year (but I sure hope not).
2. The combat in Iraq will proabaly get worse (before getting better).
3. The collapse of the New Madrid Fault line in America’s heartland (quatrain #10-79) is predcited to occur around the year 2017 (based upon the prediction of the USGS). Let’s hope that it doesn’t collapse sooner!
4. Islamic terrorism will mostly likely occur more in Europe (and less inside the United States.)
5. Islamic terrorist will most likely use boats, rafts, and ships in attacks on oil facilites in the Middle East.
6. Will hurrincanes hit the southern U.S. this season? I can’t tell, but due to the fact that temperatures continue to get hotter every year in the Gulf of Mexico there is a good chance that they will hit the coastline.
7. I think that “air disasters” and plane crashes will be more plentiful in 2007 than in 2006. I had a vivid dream about a large U.S. Airforce cargo jet (possibly a C-5 Galaxy, a C-117, or a C-130) taking off into a southern wind and banking east, then crashing into a field some ten minutes later killing everyone inside the aircraft. No one was injured on the ground, and the plane’s crew managed to crash their aircraft into a fielded area of soft dirt, just a few hundred yards away from some houses. The plane crashed due to mechinical or electrical failure (and not due to pilot error or terrorism). “Maybe” if ground crews do their work properly and check out their planes as best as they can–then this tragedy might be avoided.